Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Seeing Santa

Like usual, I am way behind. Oh well. So last year when we took the kids to see Santa, Son was one month old. His reflux was already in full swing and the screaming was in full effect. We put him in Santa's lap and he was quiet as a mouse. Go figure.

This year...not so much. Daughter was super excited and well-prepared with her list in hand. She told Santa exactly what she wanted and they chatted a bit. She was in heaven. We let her have her moment before we placed Son in Santa's lap. I put him on Santa's lap and he was fine for about 3 seconds, but as I backed away for the photographer to snap the photo, he started wailing like someone had pinched him. Poor Santa. So we have one happy child and one not so happy child.


No comments: