Friday, April 25, 2008

And here we go...

So Hubby and I decided to start a blog! Everyone is always asking to see pictures of our girl and wanting to know all the new things she is doing. And I thought, someday, she can look back on this. Of course you'll have to be patient as I have to figure out how to upload photos and videos and all that. But once I figure it out, I will try to keep it full of pictures of our Girl(since I know that's really what you want to see).

Hubby, Daughter and I are so truly blessed to have so many people in our lives that love us and care about us. I 'Count My Blessings' everyday to be blessed with such a wonderful husband, an adorable daughter, and amazing family and friends.

Thanks for visiting!

Felicia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Felicia, Wes and Precious Isabell... Thanks so much for including us in your blog. Watching our little doll grow and become more precious every day has been, and will be, such a delight. We are very fortunate, happy and blessed to be a part of your family. Have fun blogging! Love to each of you and God Bless!
Aunt Jerri & Uncle