Daughter has been doing a ton of new things lately. I know that every mother thinks their child is the most intelligent baby ever born, and quite frankly, I am no different. I am amazed every day at how smart she is and how quickly she catches on to things. Right now we are working on our numbers and letters. She can count from 5 to 10. I'm not quite sure what happened to 1 thru 4, but I'm sure we'll get there. She also loves to sing the Alphabet Song, however none of the letters are in the right place. She'll go from C to P to T to E...you get the idea. And she's also learning how to kiss and blow kisses. She won't always do it when you ask, but if you catch her at the right moment and ask her for a kiss, she'll lean into you with her mouth gaping open ready to lay one on you. It is absolutely precious!! I've included some recent pics, so here ya go!
We were about to make cookies for Daddy-

She loves bathtime-

She loves to play outside, especially sitting in her swing-

We've been working on coloring lately and she has such a good time coloring pictures for her family and loooves stickers, especially Winnie the Pooh stickers-

Here she is swinging with Grandaddy-

She is definitely a Daddy's girl. Every day when he comes home from work she runs around so excited yelling, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" There is nothing more precious to me than watching them together.

Well, that's all for now. Thanks for looking!!
Felicia
No comments:
Post a Comment