Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sick & Cranky...

Well, Daughter's been a little sick lately. She has been a very healthy little girl so we have been really blessed. But just this year, I feel like it's been one cold after another. I, like a lot of mothers, have grown to despise the word 'virus'. This is doctor code for "we don't really know what is wrong with your daughter, so we are going to call it a virus and send your child home with an illness without giving you anything to help." I'm not a violent woman, but when my child is obviously hurting and I have dragged her to the doctor and let them poke and prod her and upset her, and after all that they say to me there is nothing they can do? I feel like throttling that doctor! But the good news is, for now, she's feeling better. She is relatively cranky because she is cutting some more teeth, which is SUPER FUN!! I know that Hubby and I will be happy when we are through the cutting teeth phase. But she is a real trooper about the whole thing, I have to give it to her. She's a pretty tough girl.

We've been pretty busy lately, getting ready for Mother's Day and vacation which is coming in two weeks. I am so excited to go to the beach for little relaxation. And Hubby and I are excited to see Daughter at the beach now that she is a little older. Well, that's about it for now, but here are some pictures from the week.

Uncle B & Aunt H bought Isabell a t-shirt when she was born. She loves it. She kept pointing at her shirt and making the animal sounds of the animals she thought were on her shirt. Thanks Uncle B & Aunt H!
She has gotten to where she actually enjoys her sunglasses. Here she is modeling her sunglasses she got from the Easter Bunny.


She loves to watch her cartoons in her comfy chair.


The next post will be from Hubby, his first anticipated post. I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: