Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day Hubby!

I hope everyone had a good Father's Day weekend!

We certainly did! Hubby has had a little project going on for work, so he's been a little preoccupied. But I think he still had a chance to enjoy the festivities. I am so grateful to have Hubby as my partner in parenting. He is such a great Dad! He has so much love for our little girl. He is so wide-eyed and excited when she does something new and you can see that her joys are truly his joys. I love watching them play together! They both are just so excited. And our little girl sure loves her Daddy. Lately, I believe 'Daddy' is her favorite word, and I love that. I always knew that Hubby was going to be a great Dad, but this...I couldn't have imagined! Thank you Hubby for being such a great Dad to our daughter.

And we want to wish our Dad's a very Happy Father's Day!

No comments: