Thursday, June 19, 2008

Miscellaneous

This post is just going to kind of be a mish-mash of stuff, so here goes. Daughter is still using her potty, not every night, but pretty regularly for a new potty-user. She is really talking now and she's such a magpie. So, be forewarned, if you're around my daughter, watch your words, because she will repeat everything you say! I am still amazed at how smart she is and how quickly she catches on to things. She went to a Mother's Morning Out program the other day and that morning, I told her that we were going to school today. She had so much fun and the next morning when I got her up, she asked if we were going back to school. Hubby and I are doing good, just busy keeping up with our girl. Currently, I'm working on a little project for Hubby that I can post to the blog, but I am still trying to figure out the program, but hopefully I'll have it done soon.

I think I may actually take a break from the blogging once I finish the project for Hubby. It doesn't really seem like its getting any action. I thought our family would enjoy keeping up with Daughter via the blog, but nobody says anything about it in the comment section. I guess I just feel a little discouraged so I think I'll just take a break for now. I'm actually kind of sad about it...oh well:(

3 comments:

Lou Lou said...

Ack!!! dont stop the blog!!! I love keeping up witht the Sillimans. Try puttting a free counter at the bottom of your blog. I don't get many comments either, but we have over 1,500 hits on the blog which lets me know people are checking in. Try this website http://easy-hit-counters.com/ Lindsey L

The Morelly Family said...

Noooo, don't you dare stop blogging. Even though I hear all of the exciting news first hand about what's happening with the Silliman's I still very much enjoy reading your blogs. I hope you re-think your position and continue with you blog. Have a super weekend, see you Monday!
D

The Harris' said...

You can not stop!! I am not a big comment leaver but I LOVE reading your blog. You have almost convinced me to start one! I am not committed yet, we will see once I finish my online course. Keep up the blogging!!
Carrie