Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Booger

Yes folks, my big conversation for the day was about boogers. We had a small meltdown this morning at our house...about a booger. Yes, its an exciting life I live! I know, your jealous...I can feel the envy from here. Daughter has had a runny nose for a few days now and well, without giving too much information, its starting to dry up. She had a big sneeze and here's what followed...

Daughter: OH NO!!

Mommy: What's the matter?

Daughter: (holding her nose and starts to meltdown) MY BOOGER!! My booger came out!!

Mommy: It's okay. Let me get a kleenex to get it up.

Daughter: (Finds said booger and picks it up and brings it to me) Its my booger! Put it back, it's MINE! (Begins trying to put the booger back in her nose)

Mommy: (Taking booger away in a kleenex) No, you don't want to put it back. Let's throw it away, its yucky.

Daughter: NO! (In a mixture of screaming and crying) Have to put it back! Give me my booger!

Mommy: No honey. I'm going to throw it away. Its yucky, so let's put it in the trash. (Tossing said booger in the trash can.)

Daughter: (Running for the trash can) Oh no! My booger has a boo-boo! Get it back Mommy! Kiss boo-boo!

Mommy: No dear. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to kiss your booger.


1 comment:

The Morelly Family said...

I'm still laughing! I can just see this exchange happening!