Thursday, February 5, 2009
Preschool
Many of my friends have children close in age to Daughter and the much debated topic of preschool has been making its rounds recently. After much back and forth between Hubby and I, we have decided to send her to preschool at a local church. Daughter is tough because her birthday falls just days after the cut-off date. The local church that we have chosen to send her to has the regular two year old program, but they also offer a young threes class. So now we have yet another decision to make of which class we want to put her in. I am a world class worrier, so I know I am making more of this than I should, but I just feel stressed about it. And I feel dumb for making such a big deal about it. I mean, it is just preschool after all, not the Harvard entrance exam. So we'll see. Forgive my ramblings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment