We hunted some eggs on Saturday. First up was the neighborhood hunt. I have never seen such in all my life. Let me preface this by saying that there are 625 homes in our neighborhood, so you can image the sea of children and adults that showed up to hunt and gather those eggs. There were so many children that once they blew that whistle, it was absolute chaos. Daughter only ended up with about five candy-filled eggs. She was excited with her findings though, and that's all that matters. Next up was an Egg Hunt with all the families in our Sunday School Class at a family farm. I can only say that I hope we do it this way every year. It was fantastic! There were cows, a lake, a hayride, egg hunting and a picnic. Daughter had a ball!
At the Neighborhood Hunt:

Stop this wagon this instant! I want some eggs!

I've had enough now, I'm ready to go home.
Hunting Eggs on the farm:

How sweet is she!

Inspecting the eggs
A girl needs a cookie after all that hard work!

No comments:
Post a Comment