So we've finished pretty much everything on our house update list. We have a couple of miscellaneous small things to wrap up, but the big ones are done. I'm so relieved. But that's not what this post is about. It's about our latest project. And since there are only a few of you that read my blog, you'll be the first to know about it.
Our little family will grow in number by Thanksgiving. That's right!! We're having another baby!! He/she is due the day after Thanksgiving. You know me, I love to have my babies around holidays, so Thanksgiving was the pick this time. We're just thrilled and big sister seems excited about the "thought" of a baby brother or sister. Although, I think she'll feel differently when she realizes that she has to share the spotlight.
So consider yourselves the lucky few that hear the news first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats!! So happy for y'all!! Are you finding out if you're having a boy or girl?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So excited for you. She will be a great big sister. how wonderful to get all of these projects done just in time to work on a nursery :)
Been waiting for this announcement! I'm so happy for you all!
Congratulations! So excited, can't wait to hear how it is going!
Post a Comment