Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Summer at last
I can't tell you how much I have looked forward to this summer. I haven't had a summer off (meaning - jobless) since I was 15. I graduated from highschool on a Friday and started college the following Wednesday. I was either attending summer classes or working during the summer throughout college. So, needless to say, I am more than thrilled to have this summer off before our family expands by one, to enjoy a summer off, spend some special time with Daughter and Hubby, do some things we never found the time to do during the summer before, and just relax a little. Minus some small things, all home improvement projects have been postponed until Daughter starts school in August. I probably won't start working on a nursery until September, after Daughter's birthday. I hope to do some sewing for Daughter and myself, go to the pool, teach Daughter to play tennis, go to the zoo, go to the Farmer's Market and do some canning, and explore some other things our great city has to offer. I kind of have that anxious, excited feeling that I used to get in grade school for the anticipation of what the summer may bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment