Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Stats and a Shot

So I'm 28 weeks pregnant this week. Had my Rhogam shot today (I know, your jealous). By this point, I have had more blood drawn than I care to think about. And speaking frankly, I've peed in a cup more times than I care to admit. And today, we had our third ultrasound. This is new territory for me. With Daughter, I only had two, so it was neat to see how big he has gotten since we saw him at 20 weeks. He's laying cross ways right now (breech) with his face pointing out, looking at us the whole time. He looks like he's got a more oval face, whereas Daughter has a more round face. To be truthful, I kinda hope that we don't have to have another ultrasound because I really want his looks to be a surprise for me. I mean, we already found out we are having a boy, so I want some little surprise at the end.

Enough of that...moving on. Daughter's birthday is tomorrow. She's going to be 3 years old. I cannot believe it! All the festivities will be over the weekend, so tomorrow will just be the three of us celebrating her special day.

Tune in tomorrow for the tearjerker letter I've written for my girl on her special day.

No comments: