Several weeks ago it snowed her in Atlanta. And I don't mean just a few flurries here and there. I mean, snow covering the ground in a matter of hours. Last year when it snowed, Daughter didn't really get it. This year, however, she enjoyed it to the max. When she went down for her nap, it hadn't even begun to snow yet. Right after she went down, the snow began to fall and by the time she woke up, our back yard was a winter wonderland. And as a bonus, Hubby came home early from work and was ready to play outside when she woke up from
naptime. Son and I only lasted for a few minutes, but Hubby and Daughter played for a long time. Hubby tried to build her a snowman, but she plowed through it before he could complete it. Here we are in the snow.

Plowing through the half-built snowman.
WEEE!!

Hi Mommy!

Sweet boy
As glad as I am to a)have cute snow pictures to scrapbook and b)watch my daughter enjoy the snow, I am definitely ready for some warmer days. This cold is really starting to get to me. I'm ready for warmer temps, blooming flowers and green grass. Goodbye winter, hello spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment