Look at the little man hangin out on the bed. I was looking at some baby pictures of Hubby the other day, and this picture looks exactly like one of his baby pictures.
And here's my kids playing in Son's room while I packed up all of his 0-3 month clothes. He is too big for all of them, so we've moved in to the 3-6 month boxes. Daughter was so cute playing with Son. She was trying so hard to get him to hold his rattles. She read him some books and showed him all of his toys in his room. She certainly loves her baby brother. (Forgive her hairdo - she had just gotten up from a nap.)

2 comments:
So cute! I haven't seen his nursery. I will have to see it next time I am over.
Those are my beautiful grandchildren. I love to see pictures of them playing at home. What a blessing they are!
Post a Comment