I can't tell you how excited I am! I'm getting a free morning this coming Saturday! My Dad is traveling so my mom asked if we could spend the morning together on Saturday. I checked with the hubby and he hesitantly said yes, so I told my mom it was a go before Hubby could change his mind. I love my husband, I love my children, and I love my job as a stay at home wife and mother, but the thought of having a whole morning to hang out with my mom and shop without my kids has got me spinning with glee! I have had a hankering for some new shoes so hopefully mom and I will find some good ones. We may even have time for a ladies lunch. Oh, the possibilities!
(If I wouldn't frighten you with my appearance right now, I would take a picture of my smiling face. Bed-head, no shower, no make-up = scary lady) Just imagine the biggest grin!!
**Thank you, My Sweet Hubby, for my morning away!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment