Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Out with the Old
It's that time again...Consignment season. I say this both with a smile and a frown. A smile, because I love that I can sell these things and make room in our home for other things. I love that someone else will get good use out of the items that I sell. I love that I can recoup the money that I spend. And I love that it's a good deal. What I don't love? Preparing the items to sell. That is a no-fun project. And for me, not only is it not fun, but it also sends my emotions on a roller coaster ride. It definitely makes me face the fact that my little girl is not really so little anymore. And that my son is already growing out of clothes. That's the tough part. The other not so fun part is that it is an absolute mess to deal with. And I do. not. like. clutter. It's a good thing Son is too young to play in his room, because his room is over-wrought with clothes. I can't even get to his rocker at the moment. It's driving me batty having all this stuff laying around. But it will soon be gone and hopefully none of it will be coming back into the house. Hopefully the only things coming back into the house are the "new" items I purchase for my kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment