I cannot believe that my baby is TWO! In honor of her 2nd birthday coming up on September 3rd, I am going to post something special about my baby every day for the next eight days, with the grand finale on Sunday after her Birthday Party! I'll be posting a letter to my Angel, Hubby will be making a guest appearance and much more. Today it's a special video for all of you who have been asking for pictures. Well, here you go! Here's four and a half minutes of Daughter! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do (I can't quit watching it)!
I also want to thank everyone who has loved us and our baby girl and walked with us through these first couple of years of parenting our baby! We love all of you very much and appreciate your love and support!
Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com
2 comments:
HOW CUTE!!! I can't beleive how much she has changed in 2 years. They really do grow so fast. Thanks for posting lots of pics.
What a great slideshow! It's crazy how fast she's grown in such a short time. I'm looking forward to the next round of pictures!!
--Heidi :)
Post a Comment