So today was the big day. What would it be?
Boy?
Girl?
Well, we're having a little BOY!
I am just thrilled! And Hubby...let's just say he's is absolutely over the moon! He told me this afternoon over the phone that he just can't stop smiling. I don't think he even realized how much he wanted a little boy until the ultrasound tech said those three lovely words..."It's a boy!" And then she said the words I've been wanting to hear..."He looks good. Real healthy little guy." Music to my ears!
So this will complete our little family. I was never completely gung-ho about having three kids, but said I would consider it if this child was a girl. But with the news of it being a little boy, we will conclude our reproductive years. After all, they don't make any other kind.
I think most everyone who actually reads my blog already knows, but I promised I would post about our big news! I have pictures from the doctor's office, but I'm a little tired from all the excitement so I'll try to get those up tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yes, Carrie told me, but glad to hear all the details from you! Congratulations!
So, Hubby was right? :)
Sooo excited for you guys. Little boys are the coolest! Boy was my guess. I hope you take a picture of Wes' big smile so you can have it for little man Sillimans babybook. Congratulations!!
So happy for y'all!! Glad that he is healthy & strong!!
Yay for a little boy! Congratulations Felicia!
Congrats! You will love having one of each. Get ready for high energy :-)
Post a Comment