We had a very busy weekend, but I'll hit on that in another post. But, for now, I'm sure you've noticed the new address, new name, new look, and different updates. Let me explain...
Friday night I went scrapping with some of my friends and some fellow bloggers and the issue of security came up. So you'll notice that the names have changed to protect the innocent. I also changed the address of the blog and name of the blog. Not that I didn't like the previous name, I just felt like a change. I'm going to try to upload a picture to the header, but that's for another day. So I hope you like the changes and I will add an update later about our weekend and also about our trip to the mountains from a couple of weeks ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
we did the same thing! i like the new name. i've been thinking one day we'll change ours.
Post a Comment