

Sunday afternoon, we went to Berry Patch Farms with our Sunday School Class. It was so much fun watching all the kids explore. Daughter enjoyed the 'punkins', cotton, hay ride and animals. This is such a great place for kids!


We didn't get a pumpkin, it's still a little early. We will carve pumpkins, but not until we get back from out of town. I found a neat idea in my latest Better Homes and Gardens issue and I am really excited to try it out. It if turns out cute, I'll try to upload pics. And I'm just about finished with Daughter's Halloween costume. With a little assistance from my mom, I think it's absolutely adorable! Four button holes to do and buttons to add and it will be finished. I'm so excited about it! Even though I am not super experienced at sewing, I have really enjoyed making her Halloween costumes. I'll take some pictures once it is completely finished.

No comments:
Post a Comment