Okay, so in the midst of celebrating Daughter's birthday, wrapping up summer and everything else, we expanded our patio. I would like to personally beat home builders over the head for the sorry excuse they call a patio. With that said, I am loving the new extended version! I still don't have everything just right. I'd like to get a pair of nice chairs (instead of the plastic ones) and new cushions for our existing furniture. And because we extended the concrete portion, we had to expand Daughter's play area so now she has a little larger play area. I'm excited to spend cooler mornings playing out there with her and cooler evenings, preferably wrapped up in blanket with some hot chocolate, visiting with Hubby. And of course, the shining star (as far as Hubby is concerned), the new Gas Grill Island. We are absolutely loving this grill! I love it because a)it's pretty, and b)it has lightened my load a bit as the primary chef in our house. As much as I love the taste of charcoal grilled food, the convenience of this little gem is great!
I'd like to thank my parents especially for their contribution to our new area. We are so very appreciative!!
I wanted to post pictures of the evolution of our outdoor space, but I can't find the right pictures. So here are the pictures of the brand new 2008 version!





One project down, a couple more to go before the end of the year. Next up, the Garage. Sounds fun, right? No, not really. But I'll be glad to finally have it painted and get some more storage. I'm sure all of you will wait with anticipation for before and after pics, because it sounds so interesting ;o)
Till next time..
1 comment:
Okay, so you have showed it off, now when is the cookout :-).
Post a Comment