Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Party

Well, Sunday was the big party day! Daughter was so excited and she had so much fun! The whole family was there to celebrate our girl turning two! She got so many great gifts, there is just too many to list. We definitely made the most of her turning two. Every day the week of her birthday was some sort of celebration. So much so, that I think this child will actually mourn for her birthday. I've created a video from all the pictures. These pictures are courtesy of my mom. With everything going on, I was only able to snap a few. Enjoy!



Thanks for sharing her birthday with us through the blog. I've so enjoyed reading your comments throughout the week!

6 comments:

The Harris' said...

Loved it!! Especially Isabel in the crib!

EllaBella Photo Card Designs said...

Oh my goodness! She is so precious! Thanks for sharing the pics of this special day! Love ya'!

Anonymous said...

That was a cute slide show. Glad we were able to celebrate Isabell's 2nd birthday with everyone!! She was a hoot to watch, especially when she kept getting into her Bitty Baby's crib!

Anonymous said...

It was geat time due to your hard work! Thanks for the video.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Just wanted to tell you how much we enjoyed the party yesterday. Isabell is so precious…it’s hard to believe she’s 2 already. We enjoyed visiting with everyone and the house and the yard looked so nice, but more importantly…y’all have done a wonderful job with Isabell. She’s so smart and sweet and that’s a testament to you both…I’m very proud of all 3 of you. Thank you so much for our grandparent’s day gift…we will cherish it. Love all of you!

The Morelly Family said...

After watching the video it was well worth the wait. I loved it and so will Isabell when she gets older. I loved the pics of her in the crib! Thanks for sharing!