Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I.S.A.B.E.L.L.A

Marching on...Day 5 of the Eight Days of Isabell countdown!

Today is The Day! Happy Birthday my Sweet Baby Girl!! Today is the day that my life changed for the better. I look forward to sharing so many more special days with you!



I is for Inquisitive. Everything, everywhere..."Mommy, What's Dat? Who's Dat?

S is for Sassy. "No Ma'am. Stop it. Right now." Yes folks, this is what my daughter says to me sometimes when I ask her not to do something.

A is for Antsy. This child cannot sit still, it is not within her to do so.

B is for Bright. I have said in a previous post that I know every parent thinks their child is super intelligent and I am no different. But she utterly amazes me with how much she knows and takes in. She is one smart cookie!

E is for Excited. Everything is a wonderful new adventure for her. She wakes up in the morning excited for what the day may bring.

L is for Loving. She wasn't a cuddly baby but she has turned in to a cuddle bug lately and I am soaking up every minute of it.

L is for Loud. She loves to go to the mall and holler out and hear her voice echo through the halls of the mall. (I try to laugh it off, but usually my cheeks turn a lovely shade of red and we make a fairly quick exit.)

A is for Artistic. She loves to paint and draw pictures for her family. She also has weekly sittings with her Nunu where she plays the piano. And, on command, she can dance, dance, dance.

Unfortunately, both Wes and I had to work today, so we didn't get to spend the whole day with her, but we knew she was having a fun, special day at Miss Sherry's. So tonight, we took her to McDonald's (healthy, I know) and then we came home to open her birthday gift. We got her a tricycle this year and she loves it! I added a couple of pictures from her Birthday evening.





Wes is making his guest appearance tomorrow, which I'm excited about! He's been pretty cloak and dagger about what the post will include, but I'm sure it will bring me to tears, no doubt.

2 comments:

The Harris' said...

I am really enjoying the eight days of Isabelle. I can so see your cheeks getting red and you darting with her yelling in the mall! That bike is perfect! She will LOVE being outside and riding it. Talk to you soon!

Unknown said...

Hey there! I've been reading yours too! I've enjoyed these posts for Isabelle's birthday. I hope she loves her trike as much as I did when I was her size! Precious!