Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Potty Training

Daughter started off great with using her potty. She went on the potty the very same day I bought it. So I thought to myself, yep, we are going to show this potty training business who is boss. WRONG! We have stalled out. She enjoys the process, but there is not much fruit to our labor. She loves her pull-ups, sitting on the potty, reading, wiping, flushing and washing her hands. It's the actual "going" we are having an issue with these days. The stickers and marshmellows are not doing the trick. So, in an effort to motivate me to press on, I've uploaded photos of the glorious day I bought the potty and she immediately used it.





In trying to find something new to motivate her, we are going to get some panties tomorrow. My girlfriend told me that she bought her son some underwear and he started going regularly on the potty because he wanted to wear his special underwear. I'm hoping this works for Daughter. If not, we'll be back to the drawing board.

1 comment:

EllaBella Photo Card Designs said...

We are right where you are in the whole potty training process! Ella will sit ALL DAY on the potty...with no results...I am convinced she is holding it...just to get my attention. Anyway...so frustrating!
Just remember...they won't start school in diapers...God bless 'em...
She is so adorable...love all the pics!
Love ya',
Megan