Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkins

Before I get to the pumpkins, I want to mention something special about hubby. Recently, he got a much anticipated promotion at work. I am so proud of him because he has worked so hard for this. He doesn't usually like much of a fuss made over him, but I still thought it was worth mentioning.



Now for the pumpkins. I found a fun pumpkin carving project in my last issue of Better Homes and Gardens, so I thought I would give it a shot. Here's the final state of the 'punkins' (as Isabell would say).






Not perfect, but I think pretty cute!

So tomorrow is the the big Trick or Treating Day and I'm really excited!. I haven't seen Daughter in the completed costume, so I can't wait to see her in it! We are going to take her trick or treating at both my parent's house and hubby's parent's house and hopefully a final stop by Aunt & Uncle's house.

Happy Halloween Everyone!!

No comments: