That's how Daughter said it as she knocked on every door. Too cute! She was a cowgirl this year, or, as she says it, a cowboy girl. This is actually the first year of her life for Halloween that she did not wear a handmade costume. At first I was disappointed about it, but her outfit turned out to be so adorable! I was so proud of her. I was always, and even sometimes now, very shy. My dad would basically have to shove me towards the door as I was a child when he took me trick or treating. Not my daughter. She marched up to that door all by herself and knocked on the door and immediately would say "Happy Hawwoween"!! She would respond to questions about her costume and almost always remembered to say "Thank You"! And she loved passing out candy to the older kids that came to our door after we got home from Trick or Treating. This was the first year I think she actually grasped the whole concept of Halloween. So it was so much fun watching her! We had a blast!Here's our girl in her gettup!
Can I just go mom...enough with the pictures!

Seriously, I've had enough. Let's just go already!


Enjoying the fruits of her labor!

There you have it! Happy Hawwoween from our family to yours!

There you have it! Happy Hawwoween from our family to yours!

No comments:
Post a Comment