Saturday, November 14, 2009

One more week

That's all we have left! I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. I feel like just the other day we were telling our friends and family that we were expecting. One week from today we are going to meet our son! I go back and forth between feeling ready and needing more time. But for the most part, I'm just ready to get this show on the road. Daughter and I are going to make a waiting chain tomorrow. A waiting chain is like those construction paper chains you put on a Christmas tree, except the pieces of paper are numbered and she can rip them off every night before she goes to bed. I'm hoping it will help her grasp exactly how long it will be. Speaking of Christmas, Hubby and I are decorating for Christmas this weekend. I know...it's not even Thanksgiving yet! Normally I am a stickler for not putting up Christmas decorations before the Thanksgiving holidays are over. However, this year is a bit different and I'm afraid if we don't go ahead and get them up now, we won't have any decorations this year. So, by the end of the day, they'll be Christmas in the air at our house!

1 comment:

Krysta and Charlie Jordan said...

We did a countdown with Ella Kate before Lucy was born and she still talks about it. Enjoy your week!