Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Christmas Cards
So I got the first round of Christmas Cards yesterday in the mail and it reminded me that I haven't done mine yet. Yep, that's right, late as usual. My problem is I have a two-year old that I cannot get to sit still for a picture. When we went to the mountains a couple of months ago, I tried in earnest for 3 full days to get a family shot for our cards and I failed. Every time I tried and thought I had it, someone moved or blinked or walked in front of our picture. And by the time we realized it didn't take properly, Daughter was off and moving. I got a card yesterday of a family with a toddler and I thought "How did you get her to be still like that?" So Saturday is our last shot to get a good family photo, and if we don't get it, I don't know what I'll do. I guess I'll just get a picture of Hubby and me together, and hope to get a good shot of Daughter by herself. The goal is to get the the cards out by Monday. So if you receive a card from our family and there is no group shot, then you will know I lost the battle. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment